Flora Lutien - 30 VCaps
Lutein is a carotenoid that is typically found in combination with its stereoisomer, zeaxanthin. Lutein and zeaxanthin are the two major carotenoid pigments in the human macula and retina.
Helps to support eye health in conditions (associated with sunlight damage) such as cataracts and age-related macular degeneration (AMD).
- Helps to reduce the risk of developing cataracts.
- Helps to improve macular pigment optical density.
- Uses clinically proven FloraGlo® lutein, the #1 doctor recommended lutein
- Combined with bilberry extract and carrot powder for added antioxidant and eye protective effects
- Safe and side effect free
- Made with a unique, patented purification process
- Has been used in more clinical trials than any other lutein
- Protects the macula of the eyes from free radical damage
- Protects the skin from free radical damage
- Improves skin moisture content, lipid content
- Protects against damage from harmful ultraviolet (UV) light and environmental pollution
- Clinically proven